It was great to see so many Ox Ridge families together enjoying our beautiful Sunday picnic! Thanks again to our PTO leadership and the picnic organizing committee for another terrific get together.
We are working across classrooms, preK – 5 this year to keep this important spirit of a caring , connected community going! As I mentioned in our back to school welcome letter, teachers across the school are dedicating more time daily to a “morning meeting” to support student’s social and emotional needs as learners. I invite you to join our yearly open house to hear more from your child’s teacher! Please see our schedule below – looking forward!
Ox Ridge Open House Schedule for Thursday, September 28th
* ELP 5 – 5:30
* Special education teachers, SLPs and Val Salwen (Annie Farson) -School Psychologist, Christine Pochetti – Special Education and Student Support Facilitator and SRBI specialists – 6:30 p.m. (available in their facilities until 7:30)
* Specialist teachers (art, music, p.e., world language and library) – available 6:30 to 7:30
* Grades K and 1 classrooms – 7:00 p.m.
* Grades 4 and 5 classrooms – 7:30 p.m.
* Grades 2 and 3 classrooms – 8:00 p.m.
As always, Christina and I will greet you at the entrance to our school and can provide you any support or direction as you visit. Thanks in advance for your partnership and care.